We are currently looking for a Capital Markets Analyst to join our team. This role will work with our experienced team of professionals facilitating trade settlements, working closely with our clients and clearing firm in performing daily trade allocations, assisting traders and our clients in trade bookings/breaks, required regulatory reporting (TRACE), and other post-trade functions. We are a small office with high volume and seek to maintain high operations standards on par with our trade execution.
- Have a BS or BA in a related field of study
- Provide prompt, high quality trade support
- Be detail oriented and creative in identifying ways we can streamline our current processes
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment where multi-tasking is key
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills: must be comfortable interacting with clients on a daily basis over the phone, via Bloomberg, etc.
- Be a team player who can work closely with a variety of other functional areas of the firm
- Be comfortable working with technology and learning new systems
- Have 1 – 2 years of experience in capital markets, prior Middle Office or Back Office experience
- Have passed the FINRA Series 7 & 63 exams
- Fixed income knowledge or experience
- Flexibility to cover European hours and US Holidays if needed
Compensation and Benefits
In return for long-term commitment, we offer competitive compensation, including base pay and incentive compensation (which can include equity in the firm, subject to compensation agreements) and relocation assistance. Benefits include daily breakfast and catered lunch, monthly massages, paid time off, various leaves, company-sponsored medical and dental plans, long-term disability coverage, as well as a 401(k) plan with company matching contributions.
At Millennium, you will work with intelligent, ambitious, friendly, and positive individuals. We are proud of the team and culture we have built. The office hosts amenities and activities to give our team members opportunities to get to know one another and build meaningful relationships. We have a casual dress code, and our office sports pool and ping pong tables, music, group dining tables, and various comfortable meeting areas for collaboration.
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.