We are seeking an exceptional candidate to join us and be a key contributor to our sales efforts. This role will work within our global sales team and closely with our experienced team of trading, technology and operations professionals, to design, develop and implement our strategy in support of the firm’s business development needs. The candidate will play a pivotal role in the sales-trading process. Travel will be required in support of these objectives. This is a long-term role with the potential to develop a wide-ranging expertise in the fixed income securities business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Deepen and optimize existing buy side relationships, cross selling where opportunities exist for new asset class coverage, regular dialogue and in-person visits as necessary; Proactively identify and convert potential new counterparties;
- Account management: Actively engage with existing client-base through facilitating daily trade negotiations and bookings; Maintain firmwide pricing entitlements over various e-trading platforms; CRM analysis and monitoring of our platform permissioning; Develop and maintain close relationships with key trading platforms;
- Client Strategy: Contribute to the CRM and business development strategy of the team, including liaising with other internal stakeholders, including senior management;
- Marketing: Prepare and present bespoke presentation for client meetings;
- Analytics: Pull and interpret data to identify actionable levers and opportunities; Partner with team of developers to enhance our proprietary CRM processes and tools; Create activity reports and sales updates/trends to be presented to management on a quarterly basis;
- Networking: Grow internal and external network;
- Fixed income: Develop a thorough technical understanding of global fixed income markets, market structure and opportunities.
Candidates must have outstanding communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills, a sound business sense and an entrepreneurial verve. Over time, candidates will be expected to contribute in multiple functional areas, so willingness to work flexibly and be a collaborative team player within a small team environment is a must.
- Graduate level academic attainment
- Familiarity/experience within a similar role a plus
- Knowledge of Fixed Income, Credit markets and eDistribution, plus a genuine interest in financial markets
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Willingness to travel up to 20-25%
- Fluency in Italian
Compensation and Benefits
The Company offers a highly competitive base pay and benefits package, as well as incentive compensation, which can include equity in the firm. Benefits include company-sponsored medical and dental plans as well as pension plans with company matching contributions.
We are proud of the team and culture we have built. At Millennium, you will work with smart, friendly, positive people. We have a Culture Team that advises management on evolving our culture, while making sure we have office amenities and activities to give our team members opportunities to get to know one another better and to build strong relationships.
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org